We have updated our popular Implementation Tips for USAID Partners to reflect recent ADS changes. Implementation Tips are short articles providing practical information about common organizational development questions.
The easy-to-use articles are in question-and-answer format to guide you in effectively addressing frequently encountered implementation issues. For example, learn how to:
• complete USAID’s financial status reporting form (SF-425)
• tell success stories to demonstrate impact
• clarify roles for management and board of directors
• use evidence to inform the project cycle
• draft a procurement policy.
You can find all 45 updated Implementation Tips for USAID Partners below:
Monitoring and Evaluation